Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel a little fever coming over me (not talking about the temperature kind). I believe I might have to call in sick on Friday.
Where's the best place to go right now? I'm thinking about going back to the Harrison Boathouse Headboat charter (had a lotta fun there last week), or off the jetty at Rudee-- any suggestion? I thought about the Lesner Bridge, I've never been there before but I heard about the lost tackle. I'm kinda fond of all my gear and don't like giving up 1.50 with each cast.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Lesner is not that bad 1mo, fish and you'll learn where the rocks are. Duck side seems to be the snaggiest. Send a bottom rig out on the bay side and cast lures around the bridge and keep em moving you'll be alright.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I fished Harrisons a few days this weekend and i think that the action there should start picking up real good real soon seen alot of flounder durin the day and quite a bunch of trout off the end under the lights at night but i think they will get atleast one more cobe this year :D

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
lesner is good, but be prepared to loose at least $4 in gear each time you go, hint hint dont waste $$ on bait.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts