Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big Bear, are you out their? Drop me a line.

GO ARMY!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Big Bear, I met you and McRea(brown jump suit) and Tunafish last week at SPSP. Are you coming to the SPSP clean up? My wife and I are should be fun.

Also, would like to talk w/you about your fishing schedule, wouldn't mind hooking up on some trips.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey Kayo, when I first saw the post about the clean up I was going to go. Then I realized that I had got tickets for a show in DC on the evening of the 17th. So as of right now I am not going to be able to make it. Who knows what the wife is going to have for me before we go to the show. :(

BUT don't count me out. If I can sneak away, I WILL!!! :D

My wife probably won't make it becauseall the different baits give her the willies. :confused: It's funny how she doesn't like the worms, and can't be around when I clean the fish, but she is the first one in line with a plate once they are cooked. :eek: :eek: :eek:

As far as my schedule goes, I already told my wife that I plan to get a lot of fishing in this season. So just let me know the time & date. BUT it will have to be on the weekend. I'm always running around after work. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Big Bear, women uh! My wife's exactly the same, if I didn't know you wrote that, I would have thought I had written it myself sometime ago and forgot about it. Describes my wife to a tee.

I'm pretty much a weekend warrior too. I sneek off during the week every now and then for some quality time w/my rigs.

What's up for Saturday anytime? Would be nice to get out.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Would be very nice to get out, but no can do. :( :mad: :(

Family is coming in from out of town, so my lines will be dry. :mad: :( :mad:

But I will be watching the post to see what's hitting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts