Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.fishing-va.com
Online application allowing users to send messages, use webmail, keep a fishing journal, upload pictures, ect.

Please do not treat this post as spam. I searched all over for a dedicated fishing site for Virginians, and couldn't find one. So I created one - we're not selling or pushing anything. Ad-free and nonprofit - I do it because I love to fish and because I can(webhost). Fishing is more fun with a friend - and if you can't be fishing, at least you can be talking about it.:)

If your interested stop by - I'm giving free email @fishing-va.com to anyone that asks. If you like it great, if not then at least I gave it a try. If you do like it, please recommend it!

·
Registered
867 Posts
You also might want to check out www.tidalfish.com and click on the Virginia board. There is a pretty good group of folks that fish from boats that post there. Some of the folks from this board post there when appropriate.

Tom (the mostly lurker here and poster there.)

Tom

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.