Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard from Hat? I was reading the board with Liam last night and he asked me to read one of his recent reports..I told him that last I heard his computer was down. Hat if your fishin' I sure hope that you're having a blast..I hope all is well good buddy!:)

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Called the other nite and talked with his wife and as far as she knows that his computer is still down,haven't heard from him :mad:

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

Thanks Trigger..If you hear from him let him know that the repo man was asking for him.:eek:

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Ha! The last time I talked to him he was still under the weather and his computer took a big dump. Hopefully he will be back on soon!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Spoke with Hat this morning.. his computer continues to flail around like a calculator on meth. He'll be fishing out of Barnegat NJ Sunday on an all-day wreck trip, I believe with Anthony and maybe Duke of FLuke. I had to bag on doctor's orders-- my wife may be delivering our first a bit earlier than originally thought ;)

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good Luck!

Good luck Rugger! I hope all is well with the pregnancy> thanks for the info on Hat80...lets us know when the new fisherman or fisherwoman arrives.:)

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Hey Rugger, congrats on the first kid!!!!! Fishing will always be there but you know if you don't go, Hat will break the state record for sea bass and I will limit out with monster sea bass ;) . Hat's computer is still giving him problems and will probably have to send it back to gateway again.

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Baby on the way.

Congrat's Rugger.

Hope mother to be is doing fine and all goes well.
:)

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Congats on the new additions Rugger and if anyone is fishing wil Hat send him my best and tell him we miss him.

·
Registered
680 Posts
rugger. hope everything goes well. the first one is great and the rest are just as great. i saw my first one the other day and gave him his birthday present. i have a difficult time beleiving he's 52.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
He's back,

for now. I don't know how long this bucket of bolts will keep running. Got a bad bios update from Gateway, that caused a total crash. My box has been in and out of the shop and it's still not right. This box cost 4 grand and is just a year old, you know my foot is way up Gateways @ss. Thanks for the concern from all. Merry Christmas and Happy New Yeay!....Hat

·
Registered
270 Posts
Thanks for the well wishes, guys. I'll let you know when he/she arrives and then, Murph, I'll need to have the baby hang around with Liam to see if some of that juvie fishing mojo rubs off ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts