Pier and Surf Forum banner

61 - 80 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Smh all these people defending the poacher is crazy he (tunafish) did the rite thing by calling dnr congrads to him for looking out for all Fishermen that fish by the rules and respect why those rules are in place I guess alot of these defenders forgot wen you couldn't keep any rockfish know why size limits are in place before you start making up a bunch of bs excuses on why this guy was keeping illegal rockfish

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Thanks guys!!!

Sorry Catman and Hueski, we do have 1 leftover though. LOL!! I do hope the larger croakers show up instead of the 9'' and barely 11''.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Awesome job Tunafish, thanks for looking out for the future of the fisheries. Can't believe someone on a fishing site could condone poaching. And the one about maybe he does not have money and needs to feed his family. Should we have specific laws for amount of income? What a joke. Amazing the ignorance of some people. Again great job Tunafish. For everyone else out there

MD DNR poaching hotline 800-635-6124

·
Registered
7,050 Posts
You guys ever try a bluegill fish fry? LOL! Nothing like a mess of fried big bluegills.:)
Absolutely!! When my 2 daughters were kids we went gill fishing many times and always brought home a mess for a fish fry. 30 yrs later they still talk about going fishing for gills with their dad.

·
Registered
7,050 Posts
Awesome job Tunafish, thanks for looking out for the future of the fisheries. Can't believe someone on a fishing site could condone poaching. And the one about maybe he does not have money and needs to feed his family. Should we have specific laws for amount of income? What a joke. Amazing the ignorance of some people. Again great job Tunafish. For everyone else out there

A number everyone should have in their cell. Thanks.

·
Registered
795 Posts

I am shocked John an I agree on this. Good Job Tunafish. I was Croaker fishing Saturday and if we had to pinch the tail to get 9 inches he went back in the water. You never know how DNR will check them so my motto is if its not 10 its going back in.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Maybe there should be a don't ask, don't tell policy: Don't ask if someone has called in the DNR and don't tell about how you busted a poacher. Too much drama!

And always remember, "Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
You guys ever try a bluegill fish fry? LOL! Nothing like a mess of fried big bluegills.:)
Seems like a lot of folks do not eat fish on this site, they especially seem to have an aversion to Bass.

Over the weekend here in Chicago this is how it went down.

Got up late and missed the morning tide.

Got to my spot later in the afternoon and it was already packed, way packed for my taste. Knew I had to make a power play.

An older woman was in my way, but I deftly swept her aside with my shopping cart and presto........Bowed up with Yellow Fin Tuna steaks, that I almost photographed after marinating soy/vinegar all afternoon and blackened with a hot pepper sauce over rice.

Had leftovers on Sunday and I think they were even better, strange for fish, but the additional overnight marinade in my secret sauce was the reason.

Older woman, made it out okay.......saw her in line with hardly a scratch on her.

God Bless the Commercial Fishermen of this world.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Seems like a lot of folks do not eat fish on this site, they especially seem to have an aversion to Bass.

Over the weekend here in Chicago this is how it went down.

Got up late and missed the morning tide.

Got to my spot later in the afternoon and it was already packed, way packed for my taste. Knew I had to make a power play.

An older woman was in my way, but I deftly swept her aside with my shopping cart and presto........Bowed up with Yellow Fin Tuna steaks, that I almost photographed after marinating soy/vinegar all afternoon and blackened with a hot pepper sauce over rice.

Had leftovers on Sunday and I think they were even better, strange for fish, but the additional overnight marinade in my secret sauce was the reason.

Older woman, made it out okay.......saw her in line with hardly a scratch on her.

God Bless the Commercial Fishermen of this world.
LOL!! :cool: Good one Garboman.

·
Registered
220 Posts
http://www.wbaltv.com/news/2-men-banned-from-fishing-for-striped-bass-for-life/40256906
"The Maryland Department of Natural Resources has banned two men from fishing for striped bass for life after they were convicted in a poaching scheme."
"Mark Belton, the secretary for Maryland natural resources, said the ban was rare, but said it sends a strong signal to poachers that the state is serious about protecting fishery."

Just read it in the news and thought that it was relevant to this thread.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Tuna fish, Yes I am old 62 yrs old with a 48" chest 36" w 12" bi still bench 305lbs leg press 900lbs and thank God no need for vigiara not walking around looking like a barel from eating the hog and junk
May I say I am bless because I treat people with kindness and stay out of other people 's business
Yes I am supercast because I am the best surf fishman in Maryland

·
Registered
537 Posts
Tunafish I am a old dude 62yrs old with a 48" chest 36 w not walking around looking like a barel
and I dont need vigaria
Tunafish you are so rude you should spent more time learn the art of fishing and how to cast properly
I came across people every day who are not aware of the fishing regulations in maryland whereby I tried to educate them , when I bought my license they didn't any hand book as yet
I think you need help to take care of your anger

·
Registered
94 Posts
Wow supercast aka George. How can you talk about people when you yourself are quite ignorant at times. I know exactly who you are and to talk about someone needing to learn how to cast you should look in the mirror my friend. You use those sorry ass telescopic rods that are 18 ft long and cast maybe 70 yards. I think you did better when you use to sport those 15' eliminators and on another note. Why are you so against poaching ? Because you are one I remember the "striped trout" that you and your boy teddy use to keep at nb back in the day. Also you yourself have no room to talk about someone looking like a barrel (correct spelling) look in the mirror again.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Lmao the best surf fisherman in Maryland huh. That's hard to believe. Surf fishing is something that is done at an ocean beach not spsp. I bet you don't even know how to read the surf.

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #80 (Edited)
Yes I am supercast because I am the best surf fishman in Maryland
Oh, I'll get into this in a minute. LOL!!

you should spent more time learn the art of fishing and how to cast properly
Yup. As MC mentioned, his name is George. George fishes North Beach all of the time. It doesn't matter if there are 2 rods or 20 rods already on the rail in the right corner. He'll march right down and plants his 2 14fr rods. He acts he is entitled to the right corner whether he knows the owners or the rods or not. It didn't matter. Now, if his rods are already on the right corner and somebody else tries to put their rod(s) down in the right corner, I have NEVER seen an old man throws a tantrum like that in my life. How is that for rude??

The best "surf fishman"??? LOL!!!

Years ago he was fishing at SPSP for spot. He was about 10ft from the jetty. I came in and set up about 30ft to his right. I can tell he wasn't having much luck based on his body language. After locating where his lines, I casted past his lines and within minute I got my spot. I rebaited and recasted and boom, another one in the cooler. This went on for about 20mins. His jaws just dropped and quickly rebaited and casted out. Nothing for him. The look of his face was priceless. Anyway, I moved to the point to join some friends of mine. So, George, do you remember that day? I sure do!!!!

Now, surf fishing?? I don't think he fishes beyond SPSP or North Beach..

George, you constantly make childish, bizarre, and crazy accusations and I went with it. If you can dish it, be prepared to take it.

I should not have you names and you're right. So, I apologize for calling you minicaster. Serious. I'm sorry. Now feel better? We'll, I saw you cast and I do not agree with Mastercaster. I don't think you hit anywhere near 70yds. Much shorter!!! I have many friends that can cast further than you and we are just normal guys.

I'm reading 4 pages of responses it seems that the majority of folks who posted in this thread think you are an idiot. Sorry, I can't find a better term to use. The above quote I pasted is your typical response.

You add nothing to the P&S site. The only time you start a thread is asking "Is there any croakers at Matapeake?", "Is anyone catching Croakers at SPSP?", "Is anyone catching croakers at PLO?". Then your unintelligent remarks on these type of threads. Yup, you were at it when Kurazy started a poaching thread. It seems you always try to defend poachers irrationally. At 62yrs old, man, I guess you never gained your wisdom in life. I do feel sorry for you.

61 - 80 of 106 Posts