Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went out to the bulk head between 2cnd and 4th street yestarday with my best buddy and the tog were there. We didn't pull any up because they kept pulling us in. No tog came over the rail from 6:30 til until we left at about 5:00 pm some of the other fisherman there said the cold weather pushed them deep but they were'nt all gone. I did however managed to reel in a dogfish about 24". We would have liked to catch a nice tog because it would've been our first but we had a good time talkin s&*t to each other. BTw I met bev at Harbor Tackle she's very nice and there bait selection is pretty good I was like a kid in a candy store. But, here's a question are tog a spring and summer fish too or just fall? :fishing:

·
Registered
44 Posts
hey kid tautog are a good spring and fall fish before the water temps rise to high in oc the best tog fishing is in the jetty north side right were the beach meets the road

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks team for the info I'll see them in the spring the. But I'm cheating this weekend goin on Capt. Sonny's boat out of solomons. He gave me my name and and he's teaching me how to troll and passing down some wisdom. Happy thanksgiving to you and your familiy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts