Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on taking the family to Buckroe Beach in 2 weeks to do some fishing for COBIA. Anyone want to make that ride i'll see you there. Its off of Hampton Roads in Norfolk. This should be an interesting trip Since ive never fished for cobia before.

MC

"Remember,The further you cast he longer it takes to bring the big ones in." ;)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Master,

I would hate for you got get lost going down there to the beach. But just some FYI Buckroe is in Hampton, not in Norfolk. you have to go through the tunnel to get to Norfolk, but you will hit Buckroe long before you get to Norfolk. By the way I am on vacation the week of 6/9-6/14 I may be down that way. I was born and raised right there in Newport News and Hampton.

·
Registered
905 Posts
hey master caster,

i've been wanting fish for cobia myself. i was going to gear myself to take a nice road/fishing trip to several piers like seagull, grandview, buckroe, lynnhaven, and maybe some piers in nags head/outer banks. it seems that june and july are good months for cobia. what is the specific date of your vacation, maybe i'll coordinate my trip around your dates.

fish-on

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Guys,

Thanks BigT for the correction on the directions. I would definitely hate to get lost. Hey FishOn I will heading down there on the 14th of June. I have always heard that Buckroe Beach was a great place to catch Cobia. I already confirmed the trip with the wife so its definitely a go.

MC

1 - 4 of 4 Posts