Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Hey Reddog,

I fish Breezy Point all the time. If you plan on fishing from the surf your best bet will be to get a close to the fence dividing the beach and the private property. The closer you get to that wooden divider between the fishing area and the swimming area the less luck you have. I have always had my best fishing day down there when fishing by that fence or on the pier when its is up and running. Let us know how you do down there.

MC

"Remember,the further you cast the longer it takes to bring the big ones in." ;)

·
Registered
475 Posts
P.S.

I forgot to mention, it costs 5 bucks to get in there. Seniors get in for 3 bucks. I hope this helps.

MC

"Remember,The further you cast the longer it takes to bring the big ones in." ;)

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
MC I think the pier is open now. Thanks for you thoughts in my guestbook! If you like to fish and camp BP is great. You can camp right on the beach and fish the pier or the beach all night. MC is right listen to what he said. If you plan on camping call ahead, you'll need to reserve a spot....tightlines

·
Registered
475 Posts
Hey Hat80

You are welcome. I just dont like to see a fellow fisherman out of commission for too long.Me and my dad were ther on tuesday and they guy at the beach stated that it would be atleast another week before they open the pier. The crane and the barge were still there pounding down the pilings. they hadnt started putting the planks down for the walk way.

MC

" Remember,the further you cast the longer it takes to bring the big ones in." ;)

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
My mistake MC, George at Tylers reported it was done a few days ago. Still it's a nice place. We take my granddaughter camping there all the time, she just loves it. Do you know Ernie the retired Statetrooper that works in the office? He crack's me up...LOL

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
RD1 Heres a link to thier website. I don't think you can get in before they open unless you park someplace outside the gate and walk in. If your camping they give you a code# to the gate for 24/7 access...Tightlines

Breezy Point

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.