Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ill be fishing Breezy Point tomorrow morning with the family. ANyone who wants to join is welcome. Hey Hat80, tomorrow is my day off so ill be heading there in the morning. It should be a good day of fishing, If the wife doesn't complain too much. I look forward to fishing with any of you who comes down.

MC

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Hey MC,

I'll be there, give me a call later and we'll talk times. Here are the tides for Tue. See you soon my friend...Tightlines

Tides for Chesapeake Beach starting with June 24, 2003.
Day High Tide Height Sunrise Moon Time % Moon
/Low Time Feet Sunset Visible

Tu 24 High 1:02 AM 1.5 5:42 AM Rise 2:28 AM 28
24 Low 7:51 AM 0.6 8:35 PM Set 4:02 PM
24 High 12:37 PM 1.1
24 Low 6:35 PM 0.4

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Tide info for tomorrow...

Here is tide and weather info for tomorrow.

Tue
Light winds. Waves less than 1 ft.

06/24 - Low Tide - 7:19am EDT

06/24 - High Tide - 12:39pm EDT

Tuesday
Sunny. Highs 87 to 92. Light winds

All info provided by: Weatherunderground.com

MC

·
Registered
905 Posts
i may be interested in fishing with you guys tomorrow. it would be nice to meet some p&s guys. what time do you plan on getting to breezy point? are there any fees associated with this place? thanks.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
fish-on,

I don't know about MC but I'll be there before the 06/24 - High Tide - 12:39pm EDT and fish until they put us out. Some reports from the board said that is at dusk. I called the office last week and they said your off the pier at 10:00pm. Theres a $10 per car fee 7 people max to get in the park. Come on out and join us....Tightlines

By the way, check out this photo of the pier. You can see where you need to cast too by the shades of the water.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Arriving At Breezy Point...

Ill be arriving at Breezy Point well before the the 12:57pm High Tide. I plan on fishing the incoming and outgoing. Hopefully them flatties will be out there. If the bait fish are running, Them blues might just be out having some fun. :D Ill see you there.

MC

·
Registered
905 Posts
thanks hat80 and mc,

i'll probably get there early. i can't really read the surf too well. i'm not familiar with what to look for. so, on this pier, where's the best place to fish and how far out might i need to cast. thanks for info and i'll see you guys tomorrow. i'll be wearing an orange team diawa hat and more than likely an orange t-shirt.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Re: fish-on,

Hat80 said:
By the way, check out this photo of the pier. You can see where you need to cast too by the shades of the water.
I hope that's a short pier cause that deep water looks mighty far :D

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Wrong Way

It's a short pier 150' 175' at the most. It's no prob getting to the deeper water. If I'm Flounder fishing I cast into the shore or jetties anyway. Come on down and join us...Tightlines

1 - 11 of 11 Posts