Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bought these years ago and wore them some, but found that they were too big for me at 6' 190ish (jacket size XL and bibs size L)and stashed them in the closet to be forgotten. They're in nice condition with slight wear. Buying used clothing online might seem sketch, but I promise I'm a regular showerer, don't smoke cigs, and rarely get negative comments regarding my odor and hygiene:). I did find a few torn stiches where the hood attaches (pictured)...easy fix. Would like to send them to an owner to provide them the fish-slime-covered life they deserve. I will hopefully be using the proceeds to put fuel in my automobile and venture to winter fishing destinations. Will try to post some results on this forum.

Paid $200+ each jacket and bibs. Asking $100 + shipping for the set.

·
Registered
929 Posts
I'll take them if you can wait on payment till after I'm back from vacation. Heading to mb sc from va .leaving this Wednesday the 11th and coming back the 14-15 Monday. If you're on my route I might bee able to pick them up while I'm traveling .. But I normally go down 17.where you located?

Btw do these take the polartec liners ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts