Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need some people to "donate" pictures of fish they've caught this year :) If possable also post the date/time location size/weight and species. Dosen't matter where it was caught. Gonna setup a slideshow/video w music n stuff :D i'm bored. Need enough pictures for about 10 minutes worth of video :) It's not going to be sold or distributed via cd ect. It'll be posted here for download when it's finished. and SF can i use to p&s logo(Pierandsurf.com w/ the wave) for the opening?

Tight Lines

Tim

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks sand flea and Drumdum! started working on it lastnight.

Drumdum definately interested, you can email whatever pics you want to have added to me at [email protected]

Tight Lines!

Tim

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol i'm not very computer literate, i can save it as mpg, avi, .mov, or .asf

geo: sure deer pictures are fine :)

Tight lines

Tim

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yep got 'em, thanks Drumdum!

Tight Lines

Tim

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Greetings sharkbite!

I'd be glad to donate pics, except I didn't catch anything worth showing this season... But feel free to browse through my albums at:

http://photo.epson.com/

My email addr is [email protected]

Sounds Like a worthwhile endeavor...

Yo flea! Whatever happened to that fishing DVD idea you were kicking around last winter?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Drumdum got 'em :D

Thanks Manayunk Jake, will definately use 'em :)

With the picture editing and adding captions and music it's taking a while but it's slowly coming together.

Tight Lines

Tim

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well I lost all the pics that were emailed to me, Had to reinstall windows and forgot to save 'em beforehand. So those of you whom sent pics if possable please resend to [email protected]

Tight Lines

Tim :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts