Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bob. are you coming over next sat? we have 60 bushels coming. let me know by here or call.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good! we have 60bushels, 850 ears of corn, hot dogs, hot sausage, and various and sundry other goodies. you should get your fill. beer and sodas also go with it. i still have that reelif you still want it.:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
681 Posts
room

Bill,

I'll be there also if you have room for 2 more :D .

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anthony. it's the del. mobile. surf-fishermen's picnic[or crabfest]. it's for members and guests. they stopped taking reservations on the 21st. of aug.at last count we had about 550 coming. i'll see what i can do.:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
681 Posts
No need Bill, I don't eat crabs. Just let me know when the striper action heats up. How's your casting coming along.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok. my casting is picking up, but i gotta get a coup;e baseballs.when the rock show up off the beach and you need a long cast, we gotta get sire ralph here.a couple of his casts and people will back off and we'll have all kinds of room. don't be too harsh on him as we need his style.:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
797 Posts
police barrier type tape...

billr, i can hardly wait to get your call to come to down to delaware for some striper fishing with you. we can put up a police barrier type tape to protect the innocent. i have to say though, the guys at obx did not move an inch when i backcast on th beach on there. they were all gentlemen, while looking on daring me to screw up. i am curious to see what kind of reaction i get up here.

ralph

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ralph. that will be interesting. it will bring a few to thier knees. but cheer up, that is where we need them.:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Incoming !

Bill,

Can you park on the beach in Delaware? If not, I want Ralph to the right of me. I need the little bit of computing power that I have.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mr. director. to drive on the beach you need a permit. i have one as i don't like sand walking. i can carry 5 people and approx 30 rods and gear. more than that and i'm in trouble.:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Bill,

I'm liking you more everyday. How far can you throw? :)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Fishing line

I'd be very surprised, if you can throw a line as far as you throw bull. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts