Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife has a new job that will involve some travel and I'll get to go if I'd like.Well she has one in February to Corpus Christi TX. So I'm looking to hit Bob Hall pier or the surf
on N. Padre Island .
Can anyone throw me a bone with what I'll need that time of year,(I'll be traveling Lt. keep that in mind) What species of fish are around than.
All advice is appreciated.

·
Registered
905 Posts
fished there as a kid, every day but just don't remember many details about what was caught in what time of year, it was almost 50 years ago, I do know it was an awesome fishery.
js

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fished there as a kid, every day but just don't remember many details about what was caught in what time of year, it was almost 50 years ago, I do know it was an awesome fishery.
js
Thank you for your contribution

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nothing like firsthand information . . . Call Bob Hall Pier.

Bob Hall Pier

15820 S Padre Island Dr,
Corpus Christi, TX 78418
(361) 949-8558

Tight Lines !
Again Dave still one step ahead of you.Found that on......wait for it ...A Google search ..in fact the first one. So Captain Obvious if you can't start with "The last time I was there " just Don't ..

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
LMAO

He and Dave are Buds, didn't you know that?
I bet Dave looked it up and actually called the guy on your behalf, or imitated you. I wonder if he got the Jamacian accent right?

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Plans have changed, Panama City Beach now , for a week. From what I've found out for that time of year it's kind of limited to whats available to fish for , I'm hearing Sheepshead,Mullet,maybe Pompano.Did I miss anything from you all that fish it at that time of year. I'll hit either the City Pier or the County Pier any recommendations on which one?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts