Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
DISTANCE CASTING SPONSOR
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great job on the tournament. Well run, outstanding competition and the best group of guys you will ever meet. It was an honor to cast against the best.

A true "National" event.

Tommy Farmer

·
Registered
258 Posts
Thank you Bob,Blain and all those that helped with setup, tear down and mesauring. It was a great time for all. I would also like to thank James Williams for the excellent instruction prior to my final cast. Your comments were right-on and helped me make my best cast yet. For all those that were not able to make it out and meet the group of casters from Texas, you missed out on seeing some real power as demonstrated by Big Lou and Jerry. And you missed the opportunity to meet and fellowship with a great group of men and competitors. I think that we all learned a lot. LarryB

·
Registered
258 Posts
Thank you Bob,Blain and all those that helped with setup, tear down and measuring. It was a great time for all. I would also like to thank James Williams for the excellent instruction prior to my final cast. Your comments were right-on and helped me make my best cast yet. For all those that were not able to make it out and meet the group of casters from Texas, you missed out on seeing some real power as demonstrated by Big Lou and Jerry. And you missed the opportunity to meet and fellowship with a great group of men and competitors. I think that we all learned a lot. LarryB

1 - 4 of 4 Posts