Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please join me in welcoming our newest moderator, Hat80, who will be taking over moderating duties on our boating board.

Yeah, this is still a pier and surf site, but Clyde has a lot of experience with boating and has graciously agreed to answer questions and help out on the boating board.

·
Registered
823 Posts
excellent choice!!!!!!!. congrats to hat80

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Congrats Hat80
Now those GPS #s will be to Ya real soon So's we can tell everyone about our adventures in the Sun Shine State and the Fishing Capital of the World. We will make sure to have the best looking Deck hands on the H2O. Take care and be safe out there.

Hat meet the new crew.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Thanks for the congrats guys.

Just trying to take some of the load off the boss. Well it's my story, let me tell it the way I want....LOL

Hey Kozlow, I'll send you a photo of my long time deckhand and cook but I'll need a e-mail addy. One word of warnning, take all the magnets of your frig first. I don't want you getting hit by any flying objects. When you see Penny you'll understand. :p....Tightlines

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Congrats Hat It's good to see good things happen to good people and your one of the best :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts