Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Evinrude 4HP

I have an Evinrude 4HP that needs some carb tunning, but it would come with a 5 Gallon gas tank and line. Older engine but very strong...

4HP Evinrude $250.00

-Surfman

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Surfman, maybe, I'll talk to the wife. Just bought a new(ish) truck sooooo...

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hum, maybe. It is a rather beat up 12ft sears on an ancient trailer, if your intrested shot me an emai. Oh and if I do sell it it comes with oars,2 lifevests, and anchor.

[email protected]

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Ones looking for a motor

and ones looking for a boat. You guys need to check this out. It's from another board where you have to be a member so I just copied the info....Tightlines

Boat For Sale,

14’ Lonestar Deep V with enclosed bow. Three reupholstered padded seats, Steering wheel and new cable system, 25HP Johnson with less than 100 hours, Cover, Heavy duty trailer with guide arms and spare tire. Boat will take some rough water and can be trailered by a small car – two people can easily carry boat. Draft is about 6 inches. I sold this boat to a good friend who has taken care of it and has not used it - as he picked up another boat soon after buying this one. I assume it is still in good shape - needs a paint job - but it is what it is. I think he is asking around $1400 but may be negotiable.

Email Brian at

[email protected]

http://www.image-hosting.net/images/messageboard/instigator/duplicate_9833_6.jpg

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
Motor needed

http://www.hocomo.com/

Check out this link.

Click on "BOATS & BOATING EQUIP."

This is local flyer in the Howard/Carroll/Frederick Counties of MD.

Some of the ads.

Motor needed : Outboard Motor, 7.5 Evenrude, (2) gas tanks, old but good, $125/obo, 410-465-5836.

Any body want a canoe :

Free: 14' Fiberglass Canoe, & (1) Ria 2-person paddle boat, fair cond, must take together, 301-854-2650.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My wife is going to shoot you both if she sees this! I just sold the motorcycle and bought a boat, now a new truck....I coyuld get in some seroius trouble here..

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
GOTCHA

covered and will deliver 8 hp 1 yr old low hrs 700.00

1 - 11 of 11 Posts