Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Blakester..

Good to meet you last week while down there.

No, I didn't get one but had a great time.:D:D

Looking forward to doing it again.

Arthur aka Reelturner

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Well, you got more than me.

Agan.

Damn ya'll unemployed bastages. :p

Good to see ya on here, bud.

·
Registered
144 Posts
next time you need lessons you know where ill be. you got any trout? those glow in the dark ones are neat. good to see you on the planks

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanx teo ,whats up siscor knot u know who u r, had fun with u joe only got a few...100, trout so far aint got started yet. Who wants to pitch in on a pier for Ocrakoke..., maybe audbon soc. , d.o.w. ,n.p.s.??? Sure would be nice to bow some up on those southwesters..

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Pot callin tha kettle black?

Get a real job and a real home.....ya ain't helpin' the economy by squatin'...you know who's the real daddy of that boy, yet?:D
Hm. Its like that? Tell Claire I miss her and I"ll be by soon. At least I've been honest with you, telling you she wasn't yours.

Blake whats up man, killin much?

-neil

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No silver streakers on the way home Skid, 05 would be nice to plank some stripe ones, thank u Mr. RUDDE DOGG, and that brings me to Mr. NTKG , thats a low blow but u did owe me one, now if u just tell me how to get out of #1 question???? my fingers are still stuck in that rubber finger trap.... LOL

·
Premium Member
10,102 Posts
Welcome,Blake.. Yeap a tough yr on the planks,many a good fisherman caught 0 this yr,so I'd say ya did ok.. ;)

Maybe you can post a pic or two of those monster sized glow'n trout on this board and my forum.. They are some mooses to behold... ;)

Great see'n you on the planks as well,Arthur aka Reelturner,don't be a stranger next yr..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts