Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanx teo ,whats up siscor knot u know who u r, had fun with u joe only got a few...100, trout so far aint got started yet. Who wants to pitch in on a pier for Ocrakoke..., maybe audbon soc. , d.o.w. ,n.p.s.??? Sure would be nice to bow some up on those southwesters..

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Pot callin tha kettle black?

Get a real job and a real home.....ya ain't helpin' the economy by squatin'...you know who's the real daddy of that boy, yet?:D
Hm. Its like that? Tell Claire I miss her and I"ll be by soon. At least I've been honest with you, telling you she wasn't yours.

Blake whats up man, killin much?

-neil

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No silver streakers on the way home Skid, 05 would be nice to plank some stripe ones, thank u Mr. RUDDE DOGG, and that brings me to Mr. NTKG , thats a low blow but u did owe me one, now if u just tell me how to get out of #1 question???? my fingers are still stuck in that rubber finger trap.... LOL

·
Premium Member
10,102 Posts
Welcome,Blake.. Yeap a tough yr on the planks,many a good fisherman caught 0 this yr,so I'd say ya did ok.. ;)

Maybe you can post a pic or two of those monster sized glow'n trout on this board and my forum.. They are some mooses to behold... ;)

Great see'n you on the planks as well,Arthur aka Reelturner,don't be a stranger next yr..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts