Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went for a bike ride Tuesday and saw birds working in the shorebreak just north of Ramada. I didn't have my rod, but I considered throwing my bike at them. Weather conditions are the same - sheeety - they may be back today, tomorrow, Thursday...

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't see any fish breaking, but the big gulls were definitly picking something from the water. They were in the slough between the bar and the beach. It felt fishy and looked fishy. Of course, that doesn't mean it was fishy. If it had been November, I would say it was fishy. After months of fishlessness, it was exciting. Once this weather moves out, all the rules will be changed. Saturday, something will be biting somewhere...

Good luck

·
Registered
291 Posts
Nice, im looking forward to my first fish of 2003. Im planning on fishing lynnhaven for the most part and off the first chance a few times. I will try and post some but im not sure if that computer down there is gonna be useable. Might of try some kayak fishing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.