Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greeting,

thanks for info. i'll keep eye out for your future reports. also i wanted to know, are you the bill who makes your own lures? If so i've fished with you down cape h. larenzo(Breetey) and jerome are the fellows I'm usually with.thanks again.

Great Fishing.....................

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Are you the guy that says "I don't use Chicken,I shake an Bake"I think I was talking to you about Peelers,and where I got my Peelers from.That one day I was catching the Trout on Peelers in that hole about 100yds out on the left side of the pier.Let me know when the Trout turn on. :cool:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Billr,

will give message, maybe try to get them to join the board. thanks for info on blues. Duke of fluke said got nice reports in cape may. time not on my side yet hopefully get to wet line in saltwater soon. Tired of catching stocked trout (must caught close to 100)probaly caught same ones about 3 or 4 times cause i release most or give afew to Jerry.

Great fishing.................
:cool:

·
Registered
680 Posts
there have been blues at the pier two days now. 12-20 in. they have a different agenda than others. JT tell larenzo the blues are here but no trout. they need his touch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts