Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for the use of the pick and for the sodas. You saved me twice. Where did you get that pick from?

·
Registered
680 Posts
it's a [spelling?] crochet hook. and to handle it better i put it in a piece of dowel. jerry valentine showed me that years ago. glad to have been of help. see you all soon.:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Bill, no event would be complete without the Love Of Life and Fellowship that you bring to every event that I've had the pleasure to attend with you. Thanks for always being so willing to give of yourself. Anthony needs to have a pick straped around his neck on a string. Once he get's that reel under control I think that I had better walk very softly around him.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pick

Larry,

Always willing to assist me with my birds nest. I called my doctor today, to see if I could have a pick surgically implanted in my finger. Bill, I'm keeping my eyes on him. If I can mimic him, I too could hit 700 plus.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.