Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
This was my biggest striper of the year. It was about 23".

<a href="http://community.webshots.com/s/image6/6/97/47/76869747QKUYYw_ph.jpg">Click here to see it</a>

·
Registered
334 Posts
My biggest for the year was 25" and aint caught another one since sorry no pic... im computer illiterate

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Mine was about 18" at the most. Little bugger hit a freelined shrimp in the Savannah River while I was trout fishing.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Sad to say my search for the Trophy bass continues this year My biggest was 33" and released.

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Drum Runner, i get this when I try to click on your pic.
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /s/image9/4/81/40/112248140oHaAQK_ph.jpg on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.27 Server at community.webshots.com Port 80

As for 03 my biggest was 19".:(

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I get the same messages as CDOG

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i dont know how to fix it. right after i put it on me and my friend tried it from different usernames and it worked fine. sorry.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
My Biggest

My biggest from a boat was 32" and 13.5# :)
My biggest from land was 21" and 4# :(

Here's to bigger fish in '04 :)

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
My biggest was a throwback

SO QUIT YOUR WHINING!!!
You want some cheese with your wine?

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Same thing as a rockfish... Mine was a 27" 8 lber caught at Ocean City Inlet.... it is in the same picture as Anthony's.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Just remembered Hudson River

I caught a 30" from shore only about 25 ft from shore last may. I was only thinking of local fishing.

I'll be going to fish the Hudson again this year. April - May = spawning season.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts