Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
is he not aloud? what exactly are you saying?? :--|
Was the snook caught in MD or FLA?

I dont live in maryland anymore I moved to florida in nov. The fishin down here is a blast, floridas got everyfish u want to caught. This gives u guys up there a chance to caught some fish while I'm not around! Anyways this is a picture of a SNOOK, they fight 10x harder then a rockfish.

http://www.pierandsurf.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=480193

Geography 101

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
If there's snook that far north, especially this time of year, global warming has gotten out of control!

Nice snook BTW, Sebastian Inlet I assume?

·
Registered
41 Posts
snook!!

Whats up young king "Pennycook"? so you moved to florida huh!! thats whats up!! i know its nice out there, sunny beaches, crystal clear water, beautiful big girls just like you like em.lol just kiddin and fishin. I figured you would as much as you like to fish. I see you have not changed a bit, still cocky as ever!! but that you, cant hate. Anyway be safe of there, dont show them how cocky you are until you get your feet a little wet, you might end up on a hook at the bottom of the ocean. "lik"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.