·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
#6 07-20-2007, 02:31 PM
Tommy
DISTANCE CASTING SPONSOR Join Date: Jan 2001

Scott,

The reducer is included in the price but on this order (not sure why) the reducers did not come with the shipment. The rod is a full 14' and the reducer actually makes the big beach 15'6" which is really too much rod for most fishermen.

At 14' the BB is a sweet casting machine. I do use the reducer for tournament field work but don't use it at all for fishing.

The reducers should be in the next order and I will get one to anybody that wants it.

Tommy

i realize this is an old post but having just bought a big beach i was wondering if those reducers are still available?
kurt

·
Premium Member
3,869 Posts
#6 07-20-2007, 02:31 PM
Tommy
DISTANCE CASTING SPONSOR Join Date: Jan 2001

Scott,

The reducer is included in the price but on this order (not sure why) the reducers did not come with the shipment. The rod is a full 14' and the reducer actually makes the big beach 15'6" which is really too much rod for most fishermen.

At 14' the BB is a sweet casting machine. I do use the reducer for tournament field work but don't use it at all for fishing.

The reducers should be in the next order and I will get one to anybody that wants it.

Tommy

i realize this is an old post but having just bought a big beach i was wondering if those reducers are still available?
kurt

Not sure on general availability, I have one for the Big Beach, never used-- yours if you want it for $25, + $5 for shipping.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.