Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a pair of these for sale.

$125 for a local pickup or meet up.. I can find out about additional shipping charges.

Wore for about 30 seconds while on AI. They are not the right type for the sand and water.. But they did fit lol.

So if you are a big guy and wears a size 13 shoe, and need some warm waders, these are for you.

I can ship but shipping will cost a bit as they are a bit heavy but i can investigate.

here is the Info from the Cabela's web site:
Our Big-Man Ultimate Hunting Waders are for larger hunters who like to tuck their four-way coats into the waders. They have the same features as the regular-sized version, but add an extra 6" in the chest and waist with another 2" in leg circumference. Ultimate Hunting Waders are a result of input from our field testers and customers who spend countless hours waterfowling. The entire outer layer is made with Armor-Flex™, a super-tough material that doesn't sacrifice stretchability, fit or freedom of movement. By weaving stretch Lycra® into the 1,000-denier nylon, we brought you both toughness and comfort. Neoprene straps are contoured to conform to your body. The no-buckle suspender system stays out of the way when you shoulder your gun. A specially designed chest pocket warms cold hands and has a separate pouch for shells and accessories. 5mm neoprene construction keeps you dry and warm in the coldest conditions. Inside the boots, a layer of 1,000-gram Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation traps your body's warmth. Bob-cleated outsoles bite into mud.​

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.