Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This year I haven't done much fishing, maybe 20 trips this year, but with todays warm temps I had to get out. I got to Beachwood around 8 and started wading and casting. The water was high but decent clarity for all the rain we've had. I worked the shoreline with nothing on rapalas or spoons for an hour and a half and then I finally got my bite. After a short fight i landed a chain pickerel about a foot long (the smallest I've ever caught). This is my first pickerel for 2015, even if there only are a few days left. There was a decent crowd today and other than my fish i saw some white perch caught

·
Registered
4,390 Posts
This year I haven't done much fishing, maybe 20 trips this year, but with todays warm temps I had to get out. I got to Beachwood around 8 and started wading and casting. The water was high but decent clarity for all the rain we've had. I worked the shoreline with nothing on rapalas or spoons for an hour and a half and then I finally got my bite. After a short fight i landed a chain pickerel about a foot long (the smallest I've ever caught). This is my first pickerel for 2015, even if there only are a few days left. There was a decent crowd today and other than my fish i saw some white perch caught
Were the white perch in shallow water? And were they nice size WP.?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts