Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought a digi cam....have some pics to post up......what is the best way to post them?...can i upload them to this website? or would i have to host them on another page and then link them in my post?

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
There are two ways to post your pictures.

As you are a supporter you can upload photos to this site. Look below the text box when you make a post and you'll see (Attach file: Maximum size: 102400 bytes) click on the browse button and go to your file.

The best way is to use your own ISP. Most internet service providers offer you free webspace for homepages and photos ect.

Go to your ISP's homepage and there should be some kind of tool to help you make a homepage and upload your photos. After you have loaded the photos on your webspace use the IMG button above to post your photos. Also when you use your own webspace you can post larger files. Hope this helps...Tightlines

Guess these P&S Members?

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks hat...so if i upload it to this site...my pic will be a link in the post instead of a pic showing up like the one you just posted...right?

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Name those guys and win $100...

Heckel and Jeckel?

Abbott and Costello?

Laurel and Hardy?

The Smothers Brothers?

Rowan and Martin?

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
:D A L R I G H T !! ;) MADE MY DAY wonder if i could do bloodwormz the same way

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Greetings All!

Its easy to spot Jason (FL FISHERMAN) -- six rods in the water, and he isn't within reach of any of them! I think the other fella is a vagrant looking for spare change....

Yo Clyde! What happened to the picture of Jason's "double bubble"?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.