Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I was wondering who you all think the best online surf retailer is. Best prices, promos, free shipping, selection, etc. birthday and Father’s Day coming up and would love a few a gift cards...just wondering where I’d get the best bang for the buck.

·
Registered
897 Posts
I've yet to find any single source for any type of fishing related products that has the best of everything. That's why I'll shop around and buy from various sources. I've signed up for emails that provide sales & deals, as well as information, and that's saved me some money at times. Like anything, you have to spend some time looking and shopping to see what the various vendors are providing. I don't do a lot of surf fishing, only when I get the opportunity. The last purchase that I made for anything surf fishing related was from The Fishermen's Source in NJ, and that was a few lures. I just got an email from them that they have Stillwater Smack-it lures back in stock. I'm not in a position to buy any at the moment, but that's the type of information I look to get, as those lures are often hard to find. The prices I saw were not great, but at least I know they have them.

·
Registered
70 Posts
My favorites are Tackle Direct, Fisherman's Headquarters,and Shark River Mail Order. All from NJ. The top 3 for me.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Never dealing with tackle direct again. Horrible customer service. Order something 2 months ago, still haven't got, no one responds to emails. The phone goes to a message that says they're only corresponding through email. At this poin I just want my money back. I'm done.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts