Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
went ou t the other day for spots down to whitestone did really good ' 2 nice croakers out 50 :( i think next time i go out itll be gloustcher putn in the other side of that coleman toll bridge dont go to far go on the other side of that fishn pier there like a flat up in there posibly a hot spot ;;spot ' spot :D

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
boat

aint no way im going to that honey hole w/out th e boat like i said just the other side theres the pier theres a check station for the mariners research from there up to that next creek that run out to the big waters terrific spot hey if ya go on the other side drift for flounder:D

·
Registered
515 Posts
I had the good fortune to go out on a boat with my neighbor on Sunday the 6th, and we fished around the HRBT, but also over in front of Ft. Monroe in that boat channel, and we marked croaker on his fish-finder the whole length of that channel.

It would have been hard to not get a fish on there. So from the shoreline for Croaker, I would suggest Ft. Monroe.

THROW MORE / SOME / ANY / MAYBE A FEW BACK

Jake Ace

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.