Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
I was down that way yesterday for about an hour, dolphin lane access is open to the beach, second sea wall has a small opening to the south, access before the guard shack is open too, watch high tide times, surf will come up to the bulkheads, lots of baitfish in the water, managed 3 bigger blues and a 3' ray by the first sea wall . Hope this info helps.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks macjr I was hoping I would be able to get my cart to the sand at the guard shack access. I know about the tide, been there done that. Was no fun

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
I went down on Monday.the steps were blocked off. I just lifted my cart over the fence and walked the seawall. got there at 5:30 and the high tide was at 8. there was no beach at the seawall. had to walk under the first 3 houses beyond the wall. there is no foundation under those houses

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
I went down on Monday.the steps were blocked off. I just lifted my cart over the fence and walked the seawall. got there at 5:30 and the high tide was at 8. there was no beach at the seawall. had to walk under the first 3 houses beyond the wall. there is no foundation under those houses
Sounds like I should fish Yucca Monday then?

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
they probably re-opened it but there was a lot of erosion again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts