Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up for you guys that fish the Narrows and use the Bay Bridge - Starting Saturday, 11/15 the toll is being increased to $5.00.:mad:

Catman.:(

·
Registered
270 Posts
Wow, they're doubling it? That's wild.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Damn Bay Bridge

Well,they seem to be messing up the Bay Bridge every time I take that long drive back from IRI the Bay Bridge is too messed up with construction.:mad: :mad:

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for getting that straight Joey. My info came from one of the toll takers. You'd think they would know what's going on in their own office.

Catman.

·
Registered
374 Posts
no problem. :) I called the Bay Bridge office to double check earlier, and they confirmed that the toll will not increase, only the five tolls listed in the above link. There have been talks about increasing the BB toll over the summer though.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Theres some people but not all of them who work for goverment type agencies and don't know their head from their behind.Some don't even work;just milkin the system.But, thank god the toll is $2.50 the BB has enough hassles arready like f uped construction:barf:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
You should have seen the line last night...

Got to the BB around 1:30 in the morning on my way over to IRI. It took FOREVER to get across the bridge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts