Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me , Joe Mama , and Sand Flea were throwing around the idea of getting together for drinks , fishing , or both. We all live realitivly close. Let me know. Like to get the ball rolling.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Drinks

Not from Balt but very familiar..always looking for an excuse to go south and party! I will keep checking the board..great idea!;)

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Well Al and Al and Al and Al, hope you guys have fun:p Man I would be down for it if I wasn't doing a little feeshen tomorrow. Now if this happens saturday night.....:D

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i say next weekend maybe the saturday before the superbowl we can fish or go out a get a few drinks or both im down either way all the creeks and such around here are frozen as well except carroll island were the power plant keeps the water steaming and keeps the catfish 3 eyed lol carroll island then a bar afterwards for some happy hour priced cold ones?

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
I'll be one in the future

I'll probily move to the Lakeland;Landsdowne area in the future near Hollins Ferry Road.As for hangin out I rather go fishin than to be at Baha Beach Club(not for me anymore),or Pickles Pub near Pratt Street drinkin like a fish(no way!).:eek:

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
I talked to flea

about it yesterday. I think all we need to do is set a time and place that works for everyone who wants to come....Tightlines

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
me and joe mama live in bmore county near white marsh we'd be willing to drive within reason i said carroll island then maybe a bar/pub around there for some food and drinks dunno how close/far that is to everyone let me know or give an alternate location

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Sounds like a Plan!

Carrol Island Sounds good to me but don't count on me going to the bar afterwards.I work with people that fish Carrol Island and they told me all about it.It's worth a try but I'm waiting for atleast a 45F day.Carrol Isand is a warmwater discharge like Chalk Point or Morgantown.I think theres also a warm water discharge on Indian River too near Oak Orcherd(Spellling????).I wonder if the Indian River one has shoreline fishin?

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Is this still going on? I haven't seen anyone post about this in a while.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts