Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Thinking about doing some surf fishing today/tonight/tomorrow morning between Surfside and Garden City piers. Where would be the best place to buy bait, and what should I try out? Also, let me know if anyone would like to join me.

Thanks! Kyle

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! May go check that out before too long. What time of day do you guys prefer? I was thinking around dinner time.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I fish anytime there's water in the ocean lol. Way I look at it, they might not be biting, but you can't catch anything if you don't have a line in the water.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Do your self a favor and go see Steve...aka The Skink on here... over at Murrells Inlet Outpost. I personally don't like the people at Perry's. I know some do so this is just my 2 cents on the question.

·
Registered
948 Posts
How have the water levels been down that way? Keep seeing all the news about the flooding, and the possibility of more problems, but not a lot mentioned about that area. My son who lives in Charleston says it's still a mess there, but was wondering about Pawleys & Murrells Inlet area.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How have the water levels been down that way? Keep seeing all the news about the flooding, and the possibility of more problems, but not a lot mentioned about that area. My son who lives in Charleston says it's still a mess there, but was wondering about Pawleys & Murrells Inlet area.

I think a little higher than usual, but nothing crazy right now. Just got here yesterday though. Sitting at Surfside pier waiting for Ron :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts