Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im tired of goin to stranglers bait shop, are there any other good bait shops that arent too far out of the way near spsp on peak.

I usually come down 32 to 97 and get on 50. And the only good bait shop i know is down on 495 and i dont like drivin down there.

my grammer is getting bad after reding all these post about cuaghting fish. lol:p

U can pm me if u dont wanna post a shop on here.

·
Registered
502 Posts
What's up EDM -

You were the guy who snapped the pic of my cow last year at SPSP -

One place that might not be too much out of the way is Warren's Bait Box -- it's right off 97 just below the baltimore beltway. I think the exit is rte 450.

They have a nice little shop and their worms weren't bad last year.

Tight lines,
Mark

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
By those directions you live mighty close to me. I go the same route to fish. We'll have to meet and see if some arrangement could be made about picking up bait. I pretty much use Warren's Bait Box for almost all my purchases. It is a small shop that will take care of you.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
By those directions you live mighty close to me. I go the same route to fish. We'll have to meet and see if some arrangement could be made about picking up bait. I pretty much use Warren's Bait Box for almost all my purchases. It is a small shop that will take care of you.
Is this the one on B&A glen burnie. If so thats only about 3.5 miles from me and I never heard of it till today
:confused:

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Im tired of goin to stranglers bait shop, are there any other good bait shops that arent too far out of the way near spsp on peak.

I usually come down 32 to 97 and get on 50. And the only good bait shop i know is down on 495 and i dont like drivin down there.

my grammer is getting bad after reding all these post about cuaghting fish. lol:p

U can pm me if u dont wanna post a shop on here.
You can take 100 instead of 32. When you get to 97, go north instead (towards Baltimore) and get off the 1st exit (route 176 towards Glen Burnie), then turn right on 648 and Warren's Bait is on your left. It's only 5 minutes out of your way, but well worth it.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Warren's Bait GREAT place to stop within walking distance is a place to get BLOCK ICE, there is also a KFC, and Mickey's D's close by as well. LOT is BIG enough to turn around a big boat and are moments away from going EASILY to many different areas.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Last year around this time I'm pretty sure Warrens told me they generally get their bloods on Thursdays. They said that sometimes they are sold out over the weekend. So I would call them and check their availability before you go. Good luck.

Warrens Bait Box 410.768. 6977.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.