Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys I hope every one is haveing a great summer so far got a question to throw out there at u guys
is shimano's bait runner still king of the road of bait runners?and who has the loudest clicker/bait alarm?
just came back from assateaque island and i hate to say this but i lost the top half of my home made allstar rod tonight shock leader poped and the top half flew out into the ocean about 18ft
and i wasnt about to run out there in the pitch blackness oh well ill hav to call allstar and see if they will do a half for half:mad: :mad: take care guys

·
Registered
712 Posts
sorry to hear about your rod allstar is usually good at replacing rods so i wouldn't worry much.now are shimanos baitrunners still the king of the road?yes shimano just put the stamp on that by coming out with the "B" models nice loud clicker built like a tank and the new gears make it even sweeter.

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bait caster reply

Hello Mark
thanks for the reply -Yeah that looseing the rod thing really blew my mind I guess that will really teach my a most valuable lesson about checking the security of the top section of my rod. what a lose i had built this rod myself-1st time . oh well thanks any who see ya in d-warenext weekend:mad:

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shimano s runner

hey Mark I just went on e-angler-- It has a new shimano bait runner on it but does not mention wether or not it is a b model but should i assume that it is the new model or does it need to specify this and if so can you give me a better web site to look for this model at?? i want to purchase a new one allways have loved the one i have but thought if they could make the line out alarm louder/lets say comparible to the slosh 30 diawa- that it would really make the shimano a supperior fishing machine. thanks in advance for your help once again see u at the going the distance clinic this weekend. Tony Quander/(dcfishman);)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts