Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to circumstances beyond my control, I'm stuck in Virginia for the time being. I'm not sure how often I'll be able to get to the computer or what all is going to happen. Sorry folks, I may be away for awhile.:(

·
Registered
823 Posts
dude

whats up with that............. need anything? bail money?

seriously hope all is ok

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Aw man, I thought something might be up.....Had not seen you post anything in a while.:(

If ya need some help....let me know.

Give us a update when you can.

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Virginia? If ya are in th Hampton Roads area an need anything send me a PM an I'll see what I can do. Hope it all works out ok.

·
Registered
823 Posts
less than appropriate..........

not exactly tactful there crabby.......... at least not on this thread

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
emanuel,

hope all is okay. As for AI, kind of depends on what part of Virginia you happen to be in, but no need for bricks as there is no pier, just sand and ocean (sorry Topsailbum, but obviously, I can't bite my tongue, with certain fella's remarks), but it would be an honor and pleasure to meet you and fish beside you.

Have Jeep will travel.

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Crabby_84 said:
virginia? are ya close to ai...if so you might wanna go fish with shaggy ....better bring some bricks though that guy is so full of hot air he'll lift away the whole pier
Do you really not know why you are catching flak? This was not th right thread to do that. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm up in the Staunton/C'ville area right now staying with my girlfriend's parents. My car blew up so I am stuck here for the time being, or until I can find a new car. It's just the seriously limited resources that are causing all the trouble. I'm going to try to get back to Savannah by the weekend if all goes well. I also have Internet access here so I guess I'll be around for now.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
All isn't lost where the new car search is concerned

Looks like you get to "Test Drive" the hospitality of prospective future inlaws.:cool:

Oops. Yall didn't see this post, ok.;)

·
Registered
823 Posts
emanual sorry to hear about the ride............. but its not as bad as you made it sound up front........heck i was collecting bail money for ya. it will all work out. good luck my friend

YES thrifty we saw the "accidental " post

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It seems that the "prospective in-laws" bought me a train ticket home. I don't know whether it's because they like me or because they want to get rid of me.:D

Looks like things should work out for the best considering the situation. As for bail money, you don't actually think I would have done something requiring the use of bail money do you? Hahaha.

Anyways, I migt even be able to get to fish Tybee on Sunday, keeping fingers crossed.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
That's not necessarily a bad thing Emanuel

I think if they didn't like you they would have thrown in a free tow back to SC for your car. Since the car is still here, sounds like they'll be seeing you again.:cool:

Of course this is coming from a mom who's hoping to get a son married off soon.:D

I'm glad things worked out for you.:cool:

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Hey, looks like its going to work out....COOOL....looking for your report.

Hey TA....good to see ya posting....you can talk with us guys on the S Carolina/GA baord....not many of us.....we (I) get a little lonely down here.;) :D

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Anytime TA...........Most us were born hospitable, be the ones that were not we will beat um' with a stick till they are.:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts