Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
DISTANCE CASTING SPONSOR
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we're moved into the new house. Still lots to do but computer is back up and on line.

Love the place but moving really sucs..... :(

Tommy

·
Registered
277 Posts
tommy. in sept. when bob and i went to texas, we stopped to see jerry and family. while we talked, debbie told us that as they moved inland to her sisters home, jerry went back out to get some more of their belongings. he got his fishing rods and casting gear , but he left her parrot at the house. he had plenty of food and water, and he surived the damn hurricane.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Well, we're moved into the new house. Still lots to do but computer is back up and on line.

Love the place but moving really sucs..... :(

Tommy
glad the move went well tommy, and hope all is well. yep, movin that stuff around sucks! :p

how far did u move from the good field? hah

Jesse

·
DISTANCE CASTING SPONSOR
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
glad the move went well tommy, and hope all is well. yep, movin that stuff around sucks! :p

how far did u move from the good field? hah

Jesse
Jesse,

The 7 minute drive to the field is now about 20, so it's not too bad.

I do have my eye on another much closer field though... :)

Tommy

·
Registered
155 Posts
Afaw

Hey Tommy,

I hope all is well. Congradulations and enjoy your new home.
Well, I was wondering if you or have you got your hands on the two new AFAW TOURNAMENT RODS,( Tournament Rock, and Tournament Match). Ian sent me an E-mail stating that they were hitting at least 290 yards during field testing. Just wondering, because they have them available in some of the UK shops already.
Take Care,
Brian:fishing:

·
DISTANCE CASTING SPONSOR
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just got it and have had 2 casts with it. It appears to be very powerful but retains the lightweight and slim profile of the othe "big" AFAW's. I think it has al lot of potential.

Hope to do more testing very soon.

Tommy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts