Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well figgured since th planks had yielded nothing but skates I'd try th sand. Go figgure 2 skates an lots of lost baits to crabs between 8:30am an 2:[email protected] black biting flies were nasty,ate me up.:mad: Did get to see some biters caught by others.Cutest 8-12" biters ya ever seen. Even at that size they got a set of chompers on em.:D Guess I'll give th planks another go here soon.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
when I see back bay I always think im gonna read a report from someone fresh water fishin in the bay, well I was at the bridge all weekend . all I could get were tailor's

·
Registered
8,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sand flea,I thought th wind(10-15) I guess, would keep em away. Didn't even think about that was what was bringing em in. :rolleyes:

FHB, I threw a sting silver when they were busting in front of us, I couldn't see what they were (old eyes) but I figgured they were blues cuz th coulpes in th middle caught some blues on th fireball rigs. Wish I coulda hooked into a mac. BTW I like your rack in th truck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.