Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well figgured since th planks had yielded nothing but skates I'd try th sand. Go figgure 2 skates an lots of lost baits to crabs between 8:30am an 2:[email protected] black biting flies were nasty,ate me up.:mad: Did get to see some biters caught by others.Cutest 8-12" biters ya ever seen. Even at that size they got a set of chompers on em.:D Guess I'll give th planks another go here soon.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
when I see back bay I always think im gonna read a report from someone fresh water fishin in the bay, well I was at the bridge all weekend . all I could get were tailor's

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
The two days I was out there the blackflies were miserable! That stinkin' west wind blows them over the sound and onto the beach. One more reason to hope for an east wind when you're down there...

·
Registered
42 Posts
hey C-Dog i was out there when u and the other 4 guys were out. The spanish macks were everywhere but couldn't get the to hit, o-well.

FHB

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sand flea,I thought th wind(10-15) I guess, would keep em away. Didn't even think about that was what was bringing em in. :rolleyes:

FHB, I threw a sting silver when they were busting in front of us, I couldn't see what they were (old eyes) but I figgured they were blues cuz th coulpes in th middle caught some blues on th fireball rigs. Wish I coulda hooked into a mac. BTW I like your rack in th truck.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
SKUNKD ?

at the least you got some b. i. t. e. s. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts