Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After having learned so much about reel maintenance from reading alantani's posts in the bible section, I decided to google him and see if there was more out there in cyberspace than we have on this site. Low and behold the man himself has his own site now dealing with reel maintenance and it's terrific! Congrats Alan on your new site and I'm looking forward to learning more on maintaining my reels from you!

http://alantani.com/index.php

·
Registered
862 Posts
Good Find. Thanks a lot for finding that site and a special thanks to Alan. It is great to have someone who is so knowledgable and very willing to share his knowledge.
John

·
Premium Member
3,417 Posts
Yep, great site, LRJ. Thanks for sharing that info.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If folks use Alans site, I think they'd be astounded by how fast the man reply's to a question. It almost makes you feel like you're his only customer.:rolleyes: Yea, right! The guys forgotten more about maintaining a reel than I'll ever know, and probably has reels piled up to his ceiling for repair!

Thanks Alan. I know I'll use your site many times over!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.