Pier and Surf Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The new orange in color 10/10 looks and 10/10 mechanical. This is the new model with the new power handle and comes with box and all paper work and AVET reel skin. Have to many reels and this one doesnt get used gotta go! First $175 gets it shipped to your door. Paypal only :fishing:

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry about the huge pictures but wanted to show its perfect condition so I put it on a rod and snapped away.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no. It cast so well I didnt want to mess it up or bother with opening it up to put a static mag system in it.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Yo Bro I got a 10 1/2' Loomis 1067C 2-8oz 20-40# factory built... your reel, $50 (open for discussion) and we're on.. will be in Hatteras 11-8/12th can pick up there or have it picked up afternoon of the 12th at your location... I'm in a trading mood this weekend... just have absolutely no use for this rod living down here... woulda been a great rod for baiting striper when I was still up North... I need another SX like I need another hole in my butt, but I just don't have an orange one... :D

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks rockfish but I was looking for something in the 14' range for tourney casting as I have plenty of fishing rods. I also have a 12 ft oceanmaster 6-12 oz casting rod that I can throw in for a possible trade or $75. So to sum it up this avet on an oceanmaster 6-12 oz for $250 or trade for a tourney rod... Any takers or off to fleabay it goes????

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
or if you want to go light I have a tsunami (pictured) 10 ft rated 4-6oz I can pair with the sx for $235 cash pick up or MO plus shipping

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.