Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the forum, and just saw this sub-forum. I'm moving down to Florida in February and I'm looking forward to learning surf fishing! Here is my Ranger; I saw one of these in Australia back in 2016 and had to have a 4 door Ranger, and I was thrilled when we finally got them stateside in 2019.
Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car

Water Road surface Asphalt Grey Automotive lighting

Tire Road surface Plant Bedrock Wood

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

·
Super Moderator
1,956 Posts
i hate to be the one to tell you... Out of all the beach coast line in FL... There is only about 10 to 15 miles of beach that any sort of vehicle is permitted by the public, Not much beach in GA either... The only places that have a significant about of beach driving access is NC, VA, MD, DE, NJ.. The most is in NC..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i hate to be the one to tell you... Out of all the beach coast line in FL... There is only about 10 to 15 miles of beach that any sort of vehicle is permitted by the public, Not much beach in GA either... The only places that have a significant about of beach driving access is NC, VA, MD, DE, NJ.. The most is in NC..
Awwwww damn. I was disappointed to learn a couple of months back there is pretty much no beach camping in FL also. Well that sucks! Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I spent some time in Oz and wish we could get the 4WD vehicles that they have. They've also got beaches we can only dream of.

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
Look up "Gido's Fishing Adventures" and watch some of his videos... Good.stuff - a little crazy - but good...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts