Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
I think one of our far north brethren need a shot. How about cocoaflea or one of the guys from the distance casting forum?

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Yeah cocoaflea

Has my vote. A lone ranger holding up the Ct/Ny board till it gets off the ground.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I nominate

Hat80 For angler of the month. His selfless dedication to rights of fisherman should be enough get him selected. The whole Boycott North Beach thing would be happening if it werent for him. he sacrificed many fishing hours to fight the good fight and i think he should get the honor..........Tight Lines

MC

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Right on Master Caster,but then you've got the cocoflea(CT) out of all the people who post on that thread,he's the only one keeping it up,except for a few of us down here. I know what the subject is(Angler of the Month) and he's fishing his @$$ off trying for that honor,but this count for something.My two cents.TRIGGER:jawdrop:

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Well it has already been decided. Cocoaflea is the man for aug. Remember if you want to nominate someone write sandflea on why you think that person should be angler of the month. Looks like we are going to have to flood him with hat80's september angler of the month nominations:D Congrats Cocoaflea

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.