Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A cry me a new river [SERIES] :D just my 02 cents < heck i:d even take change :p once i was fishn "now im hooked later name is bill some of you all need to do a little more fishn than computing [ THRIFTY YOU WAS RIGHT ]:barf:

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
WHAT?

I dont know what that means but I'm laughing cuz that just don't make sense. :D

I actually try to understand Inawe's post. (Who said punctuation was over-rated)

Here's my interpretation:
"A cry me a new river [SERIES] "
This stumped me. Maybe this is referring to Shaggy and Crabby's challenge thread.

"once i was fishn "now im hooked"
Maybe a favorite personal saying

"name is bill"
Ok, got that part

" some of you all need to do a little more fishn than computing [ THRIFTY YOU WAS RIGHT ]"
True that.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
No Inawe......Thrifty was not right

I've tried the soap opera routine and it just wasn't making my day. Now the computing thing......that's the way to go.

With all the different personalities on P&S, what better place for members to be able to express themselves. Relaxing and feeling at ease makes for good atmosphere here. The choice is, one can either take em or leave em..........read em or ignore em. Course there's that temptation factor that makes the "bypass ignore" button hard to resist. All part of the thirst for knowledge that seems to be prevalent amongst the masses on P&S.

Saying all that to say this Inawe..........sometimes it's hard to recognize what's a good thing til one looks around and it's no longer there. Although substitutions seem like a solution.......it's only temporary at best. Kind of like comparing caffeinated coffee to decaf, Mountain Dew to Sprite. In the end, the slower steadier route will have proven to be the more realistic of the two. Value your place and in turn, true satisfaction will pervail.

What in the world did I just say! Even I am lost on that one. Guess I need to talk to sandflea about adding a conversion chart to the site.:D

Ifn u no what I mean.
;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts