Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all my fellow fisherman on this board,
As we have recently learned, every now and again we have some pathetic troll with no life appear on the board with the sole intent of being an immature brat. I can completely understand that some of you might want to respond to their worthless trash, I have even wanted to myself at times, however we must keep in mind that any responce to these characters whatsoever will only add fuel to the fire. Personolly I am tired of seeing this type of so called fisherman appear on this board. I ask all of you to please refrain from allowing yourselves to be drawn in to their pathetic arguements. This site is read by people of all ages, male and female alike, and I'm sure that there are plenty of you out there, myself included, that do not want to hear about some of the areas of conversation that have been brought up lately. I wont go into any more detail than that. I apologize for the lengthy post, and I'm getting of the soapbox now.
Tight lines and popped riggers to all you real fishermen and women out there

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Check out the VA board under "cobia question". That bobn guys is one ughh...interesting dude. I was reffering to him and some of the other trolls we've had in here over the past few months or so. Sorry for the lack of clarity fellas
Tight lines and popped riggers

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
With this new software flea installed he can now track these fools ISP address's and put a end to it. There are programs that will let you track them also. When you send a e-mail to someone that thinks thier hidden they tend to go away pretty fast. After you make a post look at the bottom right of the message box in your post. IP Logged, your busted!...Tightlines

1 - 5 of 5 Posts