Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Are we meeting in South East tomorrow?

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So people in the area will know we're meeting. Is there anything else I can help you with.

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unless you're planning on coming down and casting with us why don't you move on buddy..

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ooeric, if it bother's you that's fine, no need to be confrontational. KMW has his way of doing things that work for him, chill:confused:

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
some people are critical in nature.. It's really not worth bothering with

·
Registered
32 Posts
KMW;

Sorry I missed your post.

Jimmy and I did practice today, it was a little chilly, Which made it hard to stay warmed up, but it was a good practice anyway.

If the weather I good tomarrow I might go out after church, call me!

GOD BLESS!
Earl-DC aka Trini-Cast

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
send me youre number?

KMW;

Sorry I missed your post.

Jimmy and I did practice today, it was a little chilly, Which made it hard to stay warmed up, but it was a good practice anyway.

If the weather I good tomarrow I might go out after church, call me!

GOD BLESS!
Earl-DC aka Trini-Cast

·
Registered
174 Posts
Earl

Earl
I was there from between 11 and12 AM until 2PM What time did you guys get there?
Kwasi
Sorry I missed your post. Charlie told me you tried to call. I think being alone was a good thing this time. Got things working pretty good right now.
Looks like they are building a parking lot at the far end of the field. It makes the casting area a little narrow but workable. Could be a little tough when the lot has cars parked in it. I'll be casting during the week. Going to be cold but time is getting short.
Bob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.