Pier and Surf Forum banner

Which weekend do you want to hit Assateague?

• May 9

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • May 16

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • May 23

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • May 30

Votes: 6 16.7%
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Ohh, Ohh, Ohh me, me, me and I will even bring some of the wifes Pumkin Cake, I know that will bring a few of them cake hounds out :p

If I toss the last piece out we might even get to watch EC and Teo fight over it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Ohh, Ohh, Ohh me, me, me and I will even bring some of the wifes Pumkin Cake, I know that will bring a few of them cake hounds out :p

If I toss the last piece out we might even get to watch EC and Teo fight over it :rolleyes:
Normally I wouldn't fight against EC over food, have you seen they way he eats? But since it was pumkin cake, I'll sit on EC face to get it. Now, it your wife do make carrot cakes, I'll wife swap you with EC girlfriend. :D:p

I voted 23rd just to be sure that winter doesn't have a chance to come back like this week. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
348 Posts
I've already got reservations at the Nat. Park campground for May 12 to 19 so I'll be there on the 16th anyway. I'd like to meet some of you guys!

·
Registered
664 Posts
ooo pumpkin cake...why fight, sharing is caring....so bring enough to stuff both our faces...but if it comes down to it...teo would have to catch me first!
historically first week of may has been killer....ill be in korea after the 20th...
btw if it ends up being the first week of may, id like to see birthday presents for me!!!
also didnt anyone else see snow yesterday...wierd

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
The weekend around the 16th has good ju ju all over it, always has been. Ask a few of the older guys :p

·
Registered
4,633 Posts

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
I'll try again. Any date would be good. Thats what they make vacation time for. I'll start savin coin now.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Does anyone besides me have trouble scrolling down to the bottom of this thread because they can't get past Crawfish's video avatar?

What's the general format for this shindig? I'm thinking about food to bring and I'm wondering how things are set up.

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Does anyone besides me have trouble scrolling down to the bottom of this thread because they can't get past Crawfish's video avatar?

What's the general format for this shindig? I'm thinking about food to bring and I'm wondering how things are set up.
It would be better if the chaps were, leave the guns and nix the chaps. But then again he wouldn't be able to post it.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.