Pier and Surf Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How come I get harrassed for simply stating my opinion? Just because it varies from the norm. There's been no cursing, no name calling, on my part anyway.

SF, there are many other threads on here at any given time that are not solely related to fishing, so it looks like a lot of deleting you have ahead of yourself.

As for double idenities, sorry not here.

I have lurked/posted on this board since it started, unlike many of you. I don't agree with much of what is said on here of late either, but I am also not crying about it. I am simply stating what I want within the confines of the user agreement.

SandFlea don't you think as a moderator you should contact me via email to discuss such issues. Instead it appears you said let's lynch him whose with me to your fellow followers.

Look at it this way guys. I am concerned and want to bring this board up to snuff where it once was.

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
I didn't say you were necessarily a troll, Guess Who. But I am making it very plain that my patience is done with this childish crap that's been mounting on here in the last few months. When I figure out who's trolling with multiple identities on here, I'll have their heads.

Don't think I won't post the offenders' home addresses and phone numbers.

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
I think

You just made some people mad with some of them short replies that seemed kind of snoody to most that viewed. It started in the thread with the VA get together. If you are speaking about the thread in the open forum, that whole thing is staged, none of it is real. It is all hype for the upcoming tournament between some people on this board.. My .02

·
Registered
830 Posts
Guess Who, please don't bring this board down to the standards of other' s you might like better. We have our disagreements but we usually work it out. There is no reason to offend others for not agreeing with you.
In your profile it shows that you registered on 10/26/2003, so if you have been on here since the beginning, it must have been with another username.
It seems you know a lot about fishing, so please contribute with your knowledge. If some want to fish where you think they won't catch anything, thats no skin off your back, so why worry about it.
No one is getting on you. We welcome everyone who contributes to the board about fishing from pier or surf.

Tight lines...

Ken

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[

In your profile it shows that you registered on 10/26/2003, so if you have been on here since the beginning, it must have been with another username.

Yes it was. under two to be exact. Can you guess which ones?

You guys are waaaay to into your feelings lighten up.

When I post something ironious, sarcastic, or otherwise get with the program and if you want to add to it then join in and say yeah I caught a 44" bass on a bloodworm last night at Lesner.

P.T. Barnum would love the gulible people on here.

Don't say that's not fair, that people are on here to share info an ideas in a serious forum setting.

If you don't like or enjoy my post, then realize this......I might not like or enjoy yours.

As long as I'm keeping it clean and "G-rated" I don't see a problem.

How about this, for all you sensitive types. If you see my name..........skip it. Obviously though looking at the view numbers you guys like rubber necking.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Well, you pretty much said it with that last remark. You’re a troll alright, one that’s been caught a banished already at that! You are right about watching this thread, just waiting for the hammer to fall.

Is there anything you have to share about fishing? If not go play on another board until you grow up.:D

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
So, I gotta' ask you a question Bob: Why? What's the point of bouncing on and off here with different names? I guess I'm just trying to understand the kick you get out of it.

Is your question about guessing which names you've used a challenge? It kind of feels like you're giving me the finger, frankly.

Perhaps I should put it like this: how's life on Indian River Rd.? I really hope someone doesn't post the address or the first three digits of your phone number on here (which incidentally ends in 5566 to prove I'm not just blowing smoke). Because then you might be the recipient of harrassment from hundreds of people who are much less forgiving than me.

Ball's in your court, Bob.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Man, that's something that Hat would do :eek:. I guess that's why Sand Flea is the man.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SF you got it!11

Yeah, Yipee!!

Now do you think playing like that is nice?

Or legal?

Have I broken the user agreement?

Sand Flea, My email is still void of any contact from you. It seems like maybe you should contact me via email if I've done something wrong. Instead of being on the verge breaking privacy laws. Please explain to me what I have done so wrong. Seems to me I am being very adult like. I haven't threaten anyone or said anything deragatory.

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Fishing related!

I thought I was registered to a fishing forum to exchange fishing stories and tips. What have gottem myself into now!

left corner ready, right corner ready; let's get it on!!! :D

·
Registered
118 Posts
What to do with 50mph wind

May I suggest fly a kite?

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
Bob, I guess I'll just respond to you here instead of in your PM. You wrote:

Guees Who wrote on 11-13-2003 02:50 PM:
I guess I'll have to talk first. What gives? Your a smart guy, and you can admit sometimes the board gets a little ridiculous. As long as I stay within the confines I think it's all in good fun. If you don't agree I'll respect that, and leave the board alone. Let's not make this a pissing contest.

Do you understand my point to the board though?
Look Bob, I'm not saying that you violated the rules (this time, though you have in previous incarnations) about profanity or commercial posts. But you've deliberately spent years harassing people, acting like some idiot who can't spell and flooding the board with the kind of crap I work very hard to keep off.

I asked you to stop, and you didn't. Why do you keep doing this? Are you bored? Lonely? Just plain old mean-spirited?

It's not in good fun. I asked you to stop, but you thought it'd be fun to keep messing with me and taunting people. Now that you're nailed, you're suddenly being very apologetic. As for leaving the board, I already asked you to do that and you spit it back in my face, so don't offer it to me again.

And don't worry about this turning into a pissing contest: you've already lost. Get onto this thread and apologize AS YOURSELF (I'm sick of you hiding behind these stupid names), or I'll push this further. And don't you dare threaten me with legal action. You don't have a leg to stand on.

Apologize here and now for all the people you've ticked off. Apologize as yourself, full name and all so you can quit hiding behind these stupid little games, and I'll let this whole thing drop.

The decision is yours.

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
Yeah, that's one of his board names. Wanna' know his real name?

I mean, he seems to think this was all just a fun little game, ha ha! No hard feelings!

I like a good joke too! How about we all call him and thank him for his funny jokes? He likes to talk about cobia. We could call him over and over and ask him if he wants to talk about cobia!

We're waiting, Bob.

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Well might as well. Haven't seen him deter or change any of his statements so let it loose.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.