Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apology to th Board

Been acting like a jerk for th last few weeks. Lots of stress on th home front Blah blah blah. Anyway I apologize to anyone I have offended or been rude to and I'm gonna take a break from P&S and try and get my head straight. Again I apologize. Clay

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
No worries here mate, I still have an active since of humor and next to no "feelings" to hurt. I gave those up years ago, I just can't afford them. Oh yeah, good luck with the home front. I think it's all a big front so you can go fishing for a while and make everyone leave you alone.;)

·
Registered
8,370 Posts
All this work and no fishing has also been plaguing me.Work sucks when every1 is not on the same page as you are!

Cdog,I understand.But the bills have to get paid,and my family fed,so until I win the lottery and move to Costa Rica-"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do".

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
Say what:jawdrop: No pin the tail on the ......? Guess I can take off that blindfold now, huh?:rolleyes:

Looks like I'll have to take a raincheck.....sorta. Maybe a game of "twister" instead? Gotta go look for my yoga exercise book now.

He's to your speedy return!
Thrifty

·
Registered
35 Posts
LOL

I know what your going thru CDOG. Ive been a jerk lately and been real tensed and stressed out. Its because i havent wet a line in over a month. I gave up on cobes and im waiting for the reds and speckle trouts and stripers. Fishing is an escape for me and i relax fishing. So for the last few weeks ive been running my rabbit dogs getting them ready for the season. So i feel you CDOG. Thanks JAMES

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Hey cdog sometimes you just need a break man. Even from P&S. No feelings hurt here man. Maybe you just need to get out on the water and heave a nice big bunker head and stick it in the sandstake and sit back and have a brew. Heck you might even catch one. :D

·
Registered
286 Posts
Right on time guys………

I’ve been very quiet lately while the boards have been heating up. It seems like no matter what the topic starts out like, it turns into a mess. There are a LOT of edgy fishermen out there typing away.

Cdog, there are a lot of folks that wouldn’t start a thread the way you did……. Good on ya….. Hope it all works out for ya man…..

I’ve always been up for a good debate and enjoy reading a lot of the discussions here. But when these topics turn and folks start cursing, hitting below the belt and even become a bit too sensitive, it starts to stink up the place.:mad:

Again it’s good to see this thread and on a lighter note ONLY 24 DAYS UNTIL OPENING DAY! WOOOHHOOOO!!:D

·
Registered
4,675 Posts
A little salt air will make you forget..

FL FISHERMAN said:
...Maybe you just need to get out on the water and heave a nice big bunker head and stick it in the sandstake and sit back and have a brew. Heck you might even catch one.
Catman,

Stuff happens...

You need to take a trip to AI and relax! ...and take me with you! I'm going through the same thing - new job, new responsibilities, new house, blah, blah, blah... stress here - stress there...

Get to the Atlantic and enjoy some salt air! ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.