Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody do any good today? I gave up on the ocean side after only a half hour this morning. Too much current, even with a 6oz pyramid.

I went over to the lagoon side, netted a few mullet and caught a bunch of catfish, including a 4lb sail cat. Does anybody catch anthing on the lagoon side beside catfish? Seems like there would be more over there than just cats!

- Mullet Wrangler

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Fished the Indian river South today just small Seatrout and jacks.
Try this site for more info on the Lagoon:
http://www.reel-time.com/feature/kumiski/mosquito/

SEASONAL REPORT: JULY is here. It's hot but that only makes it better fishing here. Remember, inshore, before dawn for Snook in the canals and around docks, early morning is best for Spotted Sea Trout on topwater lures in the morning while your looking for that school of Big Reds in the Flats and can be caught on DOA jigs with C.A.L. jerkbait throughout the day in deeper water flats mixed in with slot sized Reds. Offshore the Tarpon and Kinfish bite is on! Troll long for Tarpon and short for Kings, with mullet on stinger rigs. Sharks are on the bottom and caught with cutbait or a 1-1 1/2oz jig with a cut mullet, Cobia are still found but mostly are in deeper waters offshore on bottom structure, wrecks and reefs .

Fish are there just not were you or I were today.8(---)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.