Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Live next to the Godwin bridge and all I have caught is small schoolie striper (10-15") and a few specks (8-14"). Been using gulp and they seem to like the storm swim shads a lot as well. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hoping to find out tomorrow. Mom was in the area a couple days ago and stopped by to see if anyone was having luck fishing. Called me and said there were just a couple people who out there not catching and not didn't catch anything. Doesn't mean they are not there. Last time I went, scored a monster catfish in just a couple minutes. Some people had been out there for hours, so the look on their face was priceless.

On a side note, Paradise Creek in Portsmouth was crazy the day after Joaquin past us. Saw a couple guys catch 25+ crabs in 90 minutes, while catching stripers. No keepers, but they were there. I dont think it was 100% weather related though, I really think the 'hot ditch' being a thing of the past. Power plant is almost completely demolished.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.