Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody caught anything with some size to it this fall? I know that ive caught 6 stripers being 18 1/2 up to 25 inches and thats bout it. No drum yet for me. Just wanna see if anybody is catchin good

·
Registered
206 Posts
i have not caught anything in a long long time. big or small. before izzy i was doing good but here lately nothing.

dan lee

fish til it hurts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got one off seagull this year that was 23" and theen i caught 5 more from a boat in the bay near Saluda.

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Best I have been able to manage is a 19" striper post Izzy. Have caught alot of leetle feesh but nothing big. :(

·
Registered
315 Posts
big one

I landed a red drum in sept. 31lb and 43 inch long. I've only got 4 keeper stripers so far but nothing in two weeks.

butch

·
Registered
206 Posts
i have seen alot of nice stripers caught near lynnhaven pier. i saw a 32 inch 10-8 pound caught there saturday night. i have yetto catch one post izzy. my girl friend is coming here over thanksgiving and because she does not fish i am sure that she will get a big one. it always seems to happen like that i get out fished by someone who doesn't have a clue what they are doing but those are the brakes

dan lee

fish til it hurts

1 - 7 of 7 Posts